[NAFEX] is goumi (Eleagnus multiflora) always self fertile

Andriy Palamarchuk apa3a at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 1 17:07:07 EDT 2010

I also have a single bush of goumi (Sweet Scarlet var) and it's loaded...
It's 2-year old. Still pretty small - about 4 feet.

Andriy
Eastern MA, zone 6

--- On Tue, 6/1/10, Mathew Waehner <waehner at gmail.com> wrote:
I have a single goumi bush which I got from OIkos Tree Crops.  In two years, it has grown from six inches to twelve feet.  It flowered this spring,  but hasn't set fruit.  Is goumi reliably self fertile?

-----Inline Attachment Follows-----

No exceptions.

NAFEX web site:   http://www.nafex.org/