[NAFEX] Anyone know where to get Osage Orange seedlings?

Brungardt, Sam (MPCA) Sam.Brungardt at state.mn.us
Tue Jan 19 12:33:12 EST 2010

I'm not certain where you are located, but a good place to get seedlings is often the state department of natural resources, which often sells seedlings for reforestation, windbreaks, shelterbelts, environmental improvement, wildlife plantings, etc.  I know that's the situation in Kansas. - Sam Brungardt, St. Paul, Minn.