[NAFEX] Pink Champange vs Pink Lemonade Blueberry

John S swim_at_svc at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 24 21:56:50 EST 2010

Last year I was able to obtain some Pink Lemonade blueberry plants.  Now this year I see Hartman's offering Pink Champange blueberry plants.  The Pink Lemondade were 1 year plants last year and the Pink Champange are 2 year plants.  Anybody know the relationship, if any, of these varieties.  I'm wondering if they are the same, as it seems unusual to me to see to pink colored offerings developed within the same year time frame.

Anybody have any experience with these two?