[NAFEX] honeyberry

John S swim_at_svc at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 24 21:38:42 EST 2010

I have all of the varieties you mentioned.  I don't think the plants are bothered by the frosts, but I have problems with getting the flowers of the earlier ones pollinated due to the lack of pollinator activity.  So the later ones fruit more reliably here in the zone 5 Appalachian foothills.

In terms of timing, I can check against apples in a bit but do not have apricots.