[NAFEX] Haskap group buying strategy

Melissa Kacalanos mijwiz at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 21 16:58:19 EST 2010

If anyone wants to see what I posted on craigslist to find local gardeners who wanted to share an order, here it is:
http://ithaca.craigslist.org/grd/1608361426.html

The danger of talking them up too much is that I really don't know if this species will do well here at all, or if these new varieties are really worth the extra effort. But I've got 4 bites by now, including an offer to share other obscure things. I have visions of all these bushes sitting in my garage, not being picked up or paid for, by people who said they wanted them and then flaked out. If that happens, I'll let y'all know and try to find good homes for them. Otherwise, I think I don't want to get into the business of repackaging and reshipping bushes.

Melissa

>Mellissa, where is your local
Craigslist?  I am in Idaho .

Naomi