[NAFEX] Drastic Pruning Question

Roy Johnson royj157 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 15:15:37 EST 2010

If you want a lower set of branches, you will need to cut the tree hard.  If
you want the branching at 2-3 feet, cut the tree to that height.  Branches
should push from the two year old wood at that level.----- but first:
Why did you buy the trees like that?  I'd let the nursery know you don't
like them and ask if they would replace them with a better branch pattern
specimen.   It would be worth it to you to return the morphodite trees.
that would be my first suggestion.
Call the nursery and ask for a replacement on your order.
They won't want to lose your business if they are an ethical outfit.