[NAFEX] Hummingbirds - pollinate apple, hawthorn, serviceberry, cherry, plum?

Lon J. Rombough lonrom at hevanet.com
Fri Dec 31 20:37:11 EST 2010

Hummingbirds feed on our blueberry blossoms in spring, here in Oregon.
An apple tree in the midst of the patch is ignored by them.
-Lon Rombough
"Best Talent in Writing" award for 2003.
Grape pruning video: http://www.bunchgrapes.com/dvd.html View a short,
low resolution clip here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Q58zFY0B1M
A video about The Grape Grower :