[NAFEX] Growing blueberries in alkaline soil - well, actually in bales of peat moss

Dr. Lucky Pittman lucky.pittman at murraystate.edu
Wed Aug 25 15:01:58 EDT 2010

Naomi,

Have you considered growing 'em in a bale of peat moss?  Seems like it's
worked OK for folks in CO with alkaline soil.

http://frontrangefoodgardener.blogspot.com/2010/01/blueberry-growing-intense
-in-colorado.html

And here's Pete Tallman's PowerPoint presentation from the 2009 NAFEX
meeting:

http://home.comcast.net/~ptallman/ColoradoBlueberries.keyhandout.pdf

Lucky