[NAFEX] Nanking, Evans Cherries; Location, Location, Location

b b maser.fruitcrops at gmail.com
Fri Apr 30 15:25:44 EDT 2010

Here are some photos from where Evans discovered the cherry. It's not far
from my place so i took pictures. The tree suckers profusely. I dug up 2
suckers 3 years ago for my place. it's too bad the place is up for sale.
It's the the original homestead (name with held) the trees have been there
for a long time. The tree came from some friends of the family near Hairy
Hill, Alberta. The family that had that tree said it originated in
Minnesota. I took some good photos and videos of the tree. I'm working on
preserving some of the original wood from the tree for a historical site in
this area.

Cheers

Kim Maser