[NAFEX] sour apples

Lon J. Rombough lonrom at hevanet.com
Fri Apr 30 01:21:23 EDT 2010

I've had sour apples like that from a Malling rootstock that was
allowed to bear, possibly M9.  Those old stocks were selections of
Paradise crab apples, which might explain the sour fruit.
-Lon Rombough
"Best Talent in Writing" award for 2003.
Grape pruning video: http://www.bunchgrapes.com/dvd.html View a short,
low resolution clip here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Q58zFY0B1M
A video about The Grape Grower :