[NAFEX] Protecting plants

Jay Cutts orders at cuttsreviews.com
Thu Apr 29 15:19:21 EDT 2010

Well, dang. They just stole that idea from me!!

Seriously, that's the same concept. No loss of heat into the air and
direct delivery of heat to the plant surface unaffected by wind and not
requiring enclosing the plant. I wonder about microwaves, though, as
compared with infrared.  Seems like infrared would be safer.  Plus the
Raytheon system is bound to be expensive unless they come up with some
units for home use.

Regards,

Jay

Jay Cutts
Director, Cutts Graduate Reviews
Lead Author, Barron's Test Prep Publications
800-353-4898 day or eve, 7 days
(In NM, 505-281-0684)