[NAFEX] Cider Mill

david.maxwell at dal.ca david.maxwell at dal.ca
Wed Apr 28 15:48:32 EDT 2010

I agree that the Atlas juicer does a fine job.  BUT it produces a turbid juice, which will not
clear no matter how much one tries to clarify it (with finings etc.)  I suspect the garbage
disposal will do the same thing.  As long as it doesn't matter that it isn't clear this is a very
satisfactory solution, but if you are trying to make alcoholic beverage cyder, (which should be
crystal clear), it poses a problem.