[NAFEX] vole damage

Michael Dossett phainopepla at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 23 13:34:59 EDT 2010

I'll second the comment about voles and black raspberries.  I've seen quite a bit of damage on black raspberries here from voles, particularly in years when the populations are really high.  Last year I lost quite a few plants in my research plots because the roots had been completely chewed off.  There were lots of other plants that were really weakened from the voles as well.

Michael

Michael Dossett
Corvallis, Oregon
www.Mdossettphoto.com