[NAFEX] Apples: Botany, Production, and Uses

Alan Yelvington alany at semparpac.org
Fri Apr 16 17:44:38 EDT 2010

I just got a copy of this book from Penn State Univ. through
inter-library loan.

Why didn't I just buy it?  $382.48 from Amazon, and it doesn't qualify
for free shipping (a real deal killer if you ask me).  Ironically, you
can get it for less than half-price from amazon.co.uk  if you're interested.

Anyway, it's overwhelming, and it's very cool.  I never enjoyed book
reports, but I'd encourage the apple people out there to find a copy and
give a look-see.

A. Yelvington
Russell, PA