[NAFEX] Whip & Tounge Grafting

Clifford Cain - uk yahoo cc_syorks at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Apr 13 05:01:30 EDT 2010

Regarding Brian's interesting grafting experience, what never ceases to
amaze me is how long some grafts just sit there.
Guilty admission, but tidying up I came across a container of grafted
stocks from last year, which had not been looked after I acknowledge.
Some of the whip and tongue grafts had taken and grown away whilst a
couple where just scions.  The grafts had taken and all three buds had
started to grow out.  What will be interesting is to see what kind of
growth they make this year.
Regards
Clifford
Doncaster, UK