[NAFEX] Apricots from Afghanistan

anne bianca atbianca at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 10 14:23:59 EDT 2010

Melissa,

         I read your original message regarding the apricots from Afghanistan.  You mentioned that you have grown Tamarind.  I have also tried it and still have seeds from a batch of old fruit I bought - I love the taste.
        My question is - is your "houseplant" still doing well in that environment and do you ever plan to plant it out?  When I have enough shade in my yard I would like to start one again and see how it does.  I have found that the seeds keep for a long time.  Good luck with your guy!