[NAFEX] spray calculations

loneroc loneroc at countryspeed.com
Wed Apr 7 07:17:21 EDT 2010

Hi,

The specific calculation I need to make is for potassium dextro-lactate, a
nutrient spray that adds several degrees of hardiness to blossoms and teensy
fruit.  It's supposed to frost or freeze here in the next couple days so I
want to do what I can, and I have the product anyway.

The package rate is 2-4 quarts per acre.  When I used it a few years go I
burnt new foliage pretty badly so I don't want to do that again.  Of course
I rarely (read: never) make notes on this stuff.

Here's a link to product info:

http://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&q=cache:f6xnwRZ1L8oJ:www.agro-k.com/index.php%3Foption%3Dcom_phocadownload%26view%3Dcategory%26id%3D18:l%26download%3D39:l%26Itemid%3D121+agro-K+KDL+fertilizer&hl=en&gl=us&pid=bl&srcid=ADGEESijqrjV-2T2c189e0DAjHAIznO9G4H1RKA3GUyo1HYF4QEBsswNayM171JMBYJrlmXcB5FTMY4IHycOVKQyeGtG9JSg4LSwR0r0Fmw4gmgzdfmjDxRcphMH4M3Q-eEfAEHx_BPm&sig=AHIEtbSO7oCPSeJ5ZUAKZXF3MHXEZqczWw

Thanks folks!