[NAFEX] Scion wood of apple & B. walnut

Jwlehman at aol.com Jwlehman at aol.com
Sun Apr 4 10:22:54 EDT 2010

The Indiana Nut Growers annual scion swap was last Sunday. I brought home
wood that was left on the tables. Gene Wild long time NAFEXer who has 800
varieties of apples left the following:

Grimes Golden, Gold Russet, Milton, Scott Winter, Chieftain, Beni No Mai,
Shizuka, Dakota Gold, Hokuto, Prairie Spy, Sweet 16, Yellow Transparent,
Cornell Red, Jona Grimes Standard, Burgundy, Empire, Red June, Enterprise,
Hidden Rose, Quinte, Turley Winesap, Goodland, Secor, Paula Red and Mollies
Delicious.

Also left were the following walnut varieties, Sparks 129, Kwik Krop,
Davidson and Surprise.

Don't ask for their descriptions as I know very few. Maybe someone on the
net can help with that. All I ask is reimburse me for the postage.

Jerry Lehman
7780 Persimmon St.
Terre Haute, IN 47802

PS. Mollies Delicous... is!