[NAFEX] Liveland Raspberry Apple

Kieran and/or Donna holycow at frontiernet.net
Thu Apr 1 09:49:26 EDT 2010

I've picked up apples several summers from a Liveland tree, 30+ years old,
belongs to the son of the man who planted it there.  It's a pretty big tree,
not huge I guess.  It crops annually, the apples are good sized and have
good texture and flavor for summer apples.  They are nice raw, dried, and in
pies.  I grafted a tree and it doesn't seem unduly bothered by rust, though
more than some others like the Winesap.  (Hardy Cumberland appears immune to
rust, and is a very nice apple.)   Donna