[NAFEX] Well a tomato is a fruit...in search of Yellow Pear

Steve sdw12986 at aol.com
Sat Sep 26 14:26:37 EDT 2009

Hi fluff,
I haven't grown yellow pear for at least a decade, so I can't help you
with seeds. I have a question though.
Are you still living where the yellow pear of your youth was grown? You
didn't move a thousand miles away to a completely different climate did
you? You know that some tomatoes are great in some locations and not others.

Steve