[NAFEX] bitter pit question

Anton Callaway marillen at earthlink.net
Wed Sep 23 14:24:31 EDT 2009

Thanks, Ed.

It might be frogeye, but it wouldn't be classic there either because the leaves are pretty much symptomless.  The leaves are green and shiny except for one broken branch where the leaves have a small amount of grey scurf on the underside.  Still, a fungal pathogen makes sense.  This tree received no fungicide sprays this year.

Anton
Zone 8, piedmont North Carolina