[NAFEX] Peanut butter

Dr. Lucky Pittman lucky.pittman at murraystate.edu
Fri Sep 18 16:11:27 EDT 2009

PB&J made me what I am today.

We've got a local Amish/Mennonite 'scratch & dent' grocery store that we
frequent with some regularity, and my #2 son, who's inordinately health
conscious, frequently buys up all the 'omega-3' peanut butter they have in
stock when we're there, as well as any almond, cashew, or sunflower butter
products.

I'd seen some "The Heat is On" peanut butter there on several occasions, but
had shied away from it - but finally bought a jar;  Hot peanut butter is
good!  A PB&J made with hot & spicy peanut butter and some hot pepper/pecan
jelly is fabulous!  Mmmmm.

Naomi, here's the website for Golden Eagle syrup - think they also have
their pecan recipe linked there:

http://www.goldeneaglesyrup.com/

For years, being exiled up here in the frigid northland(southern KY), I had
to stock up whenever I went home to AL, or had friends/family coming north,
but lately, Wal-Mart Supercenter has been carrying it in their grocery
section.

Lucky