[NAFEX] Stories about pawpaw and kousa dogwood fruit

Richard Harrison rharrison922 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 16 12:39:45 EDT 2009

Pawpaw season just ended today here in NW FL, with the last fruit picked up off the ground. They began ripening in late August this year and there was a pretty good crop. Perhaps it is because the trees are older now--7 years or more of age. A lot of folks have never heard of this native fruit, nor tried them. We promoted them to a number of folks and they were received surprisingly rather well.
                                                                               Richard