[NAFEX] Got Milk?

Richard Harrison rharrison922 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 16 01:52:17 EDT 2009

Ginda,
    Did you spray it "straight" or dilute it? I have some cantaloupes looking good right now---with fruit larger than softball size. The leaves are beginning to have some yellow spots and I was considering a fungicide spray of some kind. Milk sounds very interesting--and cheap, too. It MIGHT even increase the Ca nutrient content of the plant!
                                                                           Richard