[NAFEX] autumn olive

Jay Cutts orders at cuttsreviews.com
Tue Sep 8 17:56:25 EDT 2009

Hi, Michele.

I've always wanted to grow Cornus mas. Here in NM at 7000 ft it seems to
be one of an unrelated group of trees that all have the symptom of
having their leaves die back from the outside, after which the plant is
dead. I'm not sure exactly what the culprit is. It may be susceptibility
to the high UV radiation. Or perhaps it's alkalinity.

Best,

Jay

Jay Cutts
Cutts Graduate Reviews