[NAFEX] Illinois Everbearing mulberry

William C. Garthright billg at inebraska.com
Sun Sep 6 09:43:37 EDT 2009

> It's too bad you took out your mulberry tree. You could have pruned it
> for dwarfing and fruit productivity instead of vegetation.

Thanks, Ken. That's very interesting. In this case, the biggest problem
was the birds eating all of the fruit before I could get any of it. I'm
much better off with a mulberry that bears abundantly just briefly,
rather than an everbearing type. But this technique does sound interesting.

> the weeping mulberry only gets as high as you train it

Thanks, Sheridan. I'd forgotten about that possibility.

Bill
Lincoln, NE (zone 5)

--
I maintain there is much more wonder in science than in pseudoscience.
And in addition, to whatever measure this term has any meaning, science