[NAFEX] FW: L.A. has shared photos with you

Lori Rizzo larizzo at charter.net
Sat Sep 5 12:45:04 EDT 2009

Donna, the Mexican Sour Gherkins never turn black – it’s hard to tell, but
the other ones are ½ the size and rounder.  I think the common name is
climbing cucumber, or squirting cucumber.  They are mildly poisonous, which
is really what I wanted to know – no use letting them grow – don’t want them
to cross-breed with my gherkins!

Lori

Lori Rizzo, RN BSN MBA

Health Care Quality Improvement