[NAFEX] russian olive, elaeagnus sp

Lee Reich lreich at hvc.rr.com
Sat Oct 31 12:08:38 EDT 2009

Hi Hector,

I remember that many years ago you sent me a small bag of dried igde
from Turkey via one of your local store. I thought they were pretty
good, for nibbling, at least, sort of like sweet talcum powder. I
should have saved and planted the seeds. I will check into that plant
at UMass; I get there each summer for the organic farming and
gardening conference in early August.

Lee
Lee Reich, PhD
http://www.leereich.com/