[NAFEX] almond tree

kent stasney staztoo at charter.net
Tue Oct 13 17:46:49 EDT 2009

I too have a garden prince almond. It is the only one I have. It is 1 1/2 years old and is around 6 ft tall. It has it's leaves mainly on the end of the branches. It doesn't look real bushy. They are related (I think) to peaches and all my peaches have lost all their leaves.. hope that helps.. my peaches are actually blooming. Go figure.. they are confused. We have had a bunch of rain.. I'm in southern Mississippi by the border of Louisiana, One hour north of New Orleans..