[NAFEX] pawpaw beer?

Kevin Moore aleguy33 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 2 18:31:46 EDT 2009

As a nearly serious home brewer I have to object to these concoctions being called beer. I think they best belong in the category of country wines, or perhaps something else. Certainly I wouldn't call them beer unless they are made with grain.
Frankly they sound horrible. I think I'll stick to brewing my American and Belgian ales, with the occasional elderberry wine or some mead.