[NAFEX] Fireblight

ROBERT W JUDY A HARTMAN hartmansfruit at msn.com
Sat May 30 21:08:29 EDT 2009

The actual king bloom is the middle one which produces the largest fruit.  The term is also used to designate the time when the king bloom opens up which means at the early part of the bloom for that variety in general terms.  Some varieties are kind of strange in that regard in that I was looking at one variety today that had fruit that was the size of large marbles but it still had a few blossoms that were flowering and fruit in sizes in-between.

Bob