[NAFEX] Cornus mas

Lee Reich lreich at hvc.rr.com
Thu May 28 10:26:13 EDT 2009

I also wrote in my book that the flowers are do "not seem to be
completely self-fertile, because cross-pollination sometimes increases
production." I suggest planting another variety or grafting a branch
of another variety onto your tree. My trees fruit reliably after
winters down to about minus 20 degrees F.

Lee Reich, PhD
http://www.leereich.com/

Books by Lee Reich:
A Northeast Gardener's Year