[NAFEX] Cornus mas

mIEKAL aND qazingulaza at gmail.com
Thu May 28 10:19:24 EDT 2009

I have many unselected (from Bear Creek) Cornus mas that reliably bear
fruit heavily every year without fail.  As long as you allow them to
become bletted they make tremendous preserves, & all my eastern
european friends go crazy over the preserves.  Mine all took about 4-5
years to begin bearing.  They do get a bit of anthracnose on the trees
but it doesn't seem to effect the vigor of the trees.

I'm in z4b SW Wisconsin.

~mIEKAL