[NAFEX] Winterkill in Black Raspberries???

Kieran &/or Donna holycow at frontiernet.net
Thu May 28 10:02:59 EDT 2009

I got to thinking about this subject, and realised there was something I had
left out about my raspberry patch.  It is merely a patch.  I don't tend it
except to chop out some of the worst of the honeysuckle and weeds.  The
vines naturally tiproot and keep moving.  The whole patch has shifted some
10-15 feet in the last 13 years.  Are you all talking about nice neat rows
where you try to keep the same plants, same roots, year after year?  Maybe
the secret is to keep replacing the old plants.    Donna