[NAFEX] cat - the other white meat

Melissa Kacalanos mijwiz at yahoo.com
Tue May 26 11:58:43 EDT 2009

What critters is this repellent supposed to repel? If it's meant to repel rodents, smelling like a cat's litter box would probably work, since what rodent would want to hang out in a cat's litter box? If it smelled like that already, then it makes perfect sense that your cat would use it as one.

Melissa