[NAFEX] Raspberry winter kill

William C. Garthright billg at inebraska.com
Mon May 25 09:06:40 EDT 2009

> Does anyone know of documented (or anecdotal) affects of dry springs for young (2nd year) plants?

No, I don't, but it would only seem logical, wouldn't it? In fact, any
stress at all would likely decrease their survivability, and a lack of
water would certainly put stress on a young tree, I'd think.

Bill
Lincoln, NE (zone 5)

--
Anyone who served in Iraq knows that the foreign fighters did not come
to Iraq en masse until after the revelations of torture and abuse at Abu