[NAFEX] Wild & Tame Brambles

Melissa Kacalanos mijwiz at yahoo.com
Sun May 24 16:36:51 EDT 2009

Even if you identify the species in advance, that doesn't tell you how these individual plants will be. I think you'll just have to wait for fruit.

In other berry news, we ordered so many plants this spring, we didn't have time to plant them all promptly, and some sat around too long. There seem to be 4 casualties: 3 raspberries and a clove currant aren't leafing out, and seem dead. Is it too late to try to replace them this season? I'm thinking it's probably a bad idea.

Melissa
zone 5, central NY State