[NAFEX] Squirrel control with Peanut Butter

Lucky Pittman lucky.pittman at murraystate.edu
Wed May 20 14:11:13 EDT 2009

I'm in full agreement with Kevin on this matter.
Free-range squirrel is tasty and healthful!  And especially
pleasurable when you know the rascals were going to be raiding your orchard.
Here's a TAMU site with some nice squirrel recipes(as well as some
for acorn preparation, etc.)
http://aggie-horticulture.tamu.edu/plantanswers/recipes/squirrel.html

Lucky