[NAFEX] fox urine

Ginda Fisher list at ginda.us
Wed May 20 07:40:18 EDT 2009

Last year I had a fox who hung around a lot and marked his territory, which included all of my backyard, specifically including a row of blueberries.

I've never harvested a smaller fraction of the blueberry crop.  I think the primary critter eating the blueberries was chipmunks, not rats or squirrels, but I'm pretty dubious about the efficacy of fox urine to do more than tell other foxes ho lives there.

This year I put a lot of work into the fence around the blueberries.
___
Ginda