[NAFEX] Identify That Critter

Kevin Moore aleguy33 at yahoo.com
Tue May 19 22:57:41 EDT 2009

Very mysterious. I didn't see anything in the photos that would identify the culprit. having lived in the Bay Area for two and a half decades I'd like to think I knew all the critters that lived there. My best guess is a rat. they will sometimes chew random plant matter if they don't have access to water.
Barring that it could only be a Chupacabra.