[NAFEX] Subject: Fungus on Cherry Seeds

Toni Pralle toni.pralle at gmail.com
Mon May 18 21:15:53 EDT 2009

<< I tried spraying a detergent on them to see if I could kill
the mold but it's very difficult to clean the seeds of all traces of
mold. Does anyone have a suggestion for how I could treat them
without killing their ability to germinate?<<

I would try colloidal silver on them. It is outrageously expensive to
buy at the healthfood store but I make my own so it's nearly free. If
you want to try it, I'll send you some. BUT it probably wouldn't get
there in time to save these this time.

--
Toni in zone 4 Iowa USA
http://www.stopanimalid.org/