[NAFEX] grapes - root pruning

Lon J. Rombough lonrom at hevanet.com
Sun May 17 10:31:00 EDT 2009

Generally, leave tops unpruned and let the vine grow the first year to
re-establish the roots.  If you can mulch the vines and keep them
watered, you could prune the vines back to two buds and try training up
a trunk.  However, if you can't give good attention to the vines, just
let them grow this  year.
-Lon Rombough
short, low resolution clip here:
"Best Talent in Writing" award for 2003.
A video about The Grape Grower :