[NAFEX] Reliance peach tree

Toni Pralle toni.pralle at gmail.com
Sat May 16 17:19:36 EDT 2009

It's looking like the Reliance peach tree that gifted me with so many
peaches last year is dieing of whatever took it's sibling the year
before. It has a very few small leaves. I cut the other one down last
year leaving a 2 foot plus stump about two inches in diameter and
something has come from the root but I don't know what. I have the 4
new trees planted but it looks like yet another year without fruit. As
if a dead tree matters. We're going to get frost tonight.

--
Toni in zone 4 Iowa USA
http://www.stopanimalid.org/