[NAFEX] Tree prices

Caren Kirk quirky at videotron.ca
Thu May 14 21:39:35 EDT 2009

Jim,

Up here in Quebec, they're selling 12inch Carmine Jewels for CAN$32.50.
However having bought one 2 years ago that has now doubled in size and
knowing that they don't get that big anyway it doesn't bother me.  It was
covered with fruit the last 2 summers, so can't wait for it to just keep
getting bigger! And even short little old me will always be able to net it
and pick the crop!

I forked out the same amount for 2 Crimson Passions.  Will let you know how
I get on with those.

Caren
Quebec.