[NAFEX] Managing Canada Thistle in an Established Raspberry Patch

dmnorton at royaloakfarmorchard.com dmnorton at royaloakfarmorchard.com
Tue May 12 15:11:20 EDT 2009

For those interested, Royal Oak Farm has been participating in an Agroecology and Sustainable Program with the University of Illinois on Managing Canada Thistle in an Established Raspberry Patch.  You can follow the reports on the project at http://asap.sustainability.uiuc.edu/members/dananderson/documents/norton-09.  For any of ypou who are growing raspberries on a large scale, your input is also welcome.  We have 2 other projects in the works using cover crops and will be posting results of those projects on my blog in the future.

Dennis Norton
Royal Oak Farm Orchard
Office (815) 648-4467
Mobile (815) 228-2174