[NAFEX] vinca minor

Melissa Kacalanos mijwiz at yahoo.com
Tue May 12 10:53:38 EDT 2009

Don't worry, there's no way I'd plant vinca minor after having do much trouble keeping it within bounds at my last house. I will admit that it is very pretty, though. I bet the variegated kind isn't as invasive.

I was thinking something temporary until the blueberries fill in the space, so I'll probably do some melons, cukes, or squash sprawling in from the side. I'd assumed I wouldn't be able to grow the usual annual vegetables and flowers in soil that acidic, but if anyone reports otherwise I'd be glad to hear it.

Melissa