[NAFEX] Fluffy's favorite pear/way OT

Kevin Moore aleguy33 at yahoo.com
Mon May 11 18:50:46 EDT 2009

I have to agree with Alan. There's simply no way wine can ever achieve the range of flavors nor the depth and complexity of a well-crafted ale. Wine must generally be consumed before twenty years is gone by, while certain ales simply continue to improve in the cellar for a hundred years or more. In the wine world, only meads come close to matching that ability to age well for long periods of time.
Perhaps a more refined palate prefers wine, but a more distinguishing one will prefer beer.