[NAFEX] Atlantic Queen pear

Ed Fackler ed.fackler at gmail.com
Sat May 9 07:03:56 EDT 2009

Alan:

     It was an extremely weak flavored fruit in S. Indiana (in full sun) for
years.  Near all catalogue descriptions are weak it seems.  Also many, if
not most European types require varying degrees of post harvest handling
prior to peak flavor development I think.

ed, So. Indiana...lots of rain and cool temps