[NAFEX] grapes starting

Lon J. Rombough lonrom at hevanet.com
Fri May 8 09:33:31 EDT 2009

Done right, cuttings will root in one to two weeks.
-Lon Rombough
short, low resolution clip here:
"Best Talent in Writing" award for 2003.
A video about The Grape Grower :
On May 8, 2009, at 1:42 AM, John Weber wrote:

Do you think it is too late to do this here in Northern Minnesota?

>> Grapes root pretty readily from dormant cuttings... pieces about 3
>> buds
long, stored cool and damp (some folks just bury a bundle), then stuck 2
buds deep in the ground  in the spring and kept damp.  I got a good 90%
take with some Baco Noir prunings that way.

John Weber
http://www.rea-alp.com/~dragnfly

sites.
permission!