[NAFEX] Ailing apricots (and nanking cherries)

Lee Reich lreich at hvc.rr.com
Mon Mar 30 07:44:18 EDT 2009

I have grown Nanking cherries for decades in 3 different states (NY,
MD, and DE) and have watched them grow unfettered in WI. My advice is
to ignore any disease problems. Or, if you must, cut off diseased
branches. Or, if a plant dies (very rare), just replant another one --
they grow and bear quickly. The beauty of this bush, besides its
physical beauty, is that you can grow it and harvest plenty of fruit
without doing anything! You do need two different clones for cross-
pollination, though.

Lee Reich, PhD
http://www.leereich.com/

Books by Lee Reich: